We're a small, high-performance studio that is best suited for an experienced developer with deep passion for their trade and who wants to make work that stands apart. Check out our vibes. If you want less bullshit and more of what you love, drop us a note!
YOU GIVE US:
- Minimum 4 years experience in front-end web development.
- Very knowledgeable in CSS / HTML with ability to build high-end responsive websites.
- SASS / LESS experience required.
- Gulp, Bower, and NPM workflow knowledge.
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch.
- Ability to deliver progressively enhanced cross-browser experiences.
- We are a close-knit shop so you'll need an understanding of good design principles, awareness of web accessibility standards and techniques and a collaborative mindset.
- Experience with version control systems (Git), duh.
- Familiarity with GSAP and CSS animations.
- AngularJS / React experience.
- ES6 or TypeScript knowledge.
- Everything we do is built on various CMS platforms - you should know them.
- Mobile development with iOS or Android.
- Experience with HTML email templating.
WE'll GIVE YOU:
- Trust and autonomy in a focused digital-only studio. No hour tracking or check-ins from inexperienced PMs, we are quality and deadline driven.
- Growth through challenging projects with a diverse client base of brands and B2Bs.
- Competitive compensation package to include vacation and personal days.
- Health and dental plans with employer funded health savings account.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Free lunch Fridays.
- A beautiful work environment with stable, adult human beings and engaged, trusting clients.
- Perks up the ying-yang like free structure parking, brand new everything, a great studio (roof top deck, a gym in the building) and all of the espresso and craft beer you can drink. The End